Beginning May 11, 2021, when you login to SIMON or Banner, you will see a new login screen. Once you enter your current user ID and password, you will be asked to:
- Create a stronger password if your current password does not meet certain criteria.
- Set up a series of security questions.
- Provide a personal email and/or phone number to use for future sign-in verification. You can also set up Google Authenticator for this purpose.
These measures mean you will need a few extra minutes the first time you login to SIMON or Banner on or after May 11.
If you get stuck, full instructions are available in the CCBC Help Desk Knowledge Base, which can be reached by going to the CCBC website, typing Technology Support in the search bar, clicking on the Technology Support / Help Desk Link, and clicking on the 24x7 Help Desk Support icon. This brings you to the CCBC Help Desk Knowledge Base webpage. In the Search Bar type: Setting up your Password Recovery and MFA options.
What you need to know about using Online Services:
- Your login and username for Blackboard, MyCCBC, and SIMON are all the same.
- If there is no activity for 20 minutes on SIMON, you will need to re-enter your username and password and re-enter your selection.
- For academic assistance, contact the Academic Advising Center.
- For technical assistance, contact the CCBC Helpdesk.